was tagged by Coffee of My Khazana. Thanks coffee!
1. Let me start with something my blogger friends don’t know about me. I am an Environmental engineer approaching the big 3-0. Yeah, that feels old. Crossing 25 did’nt feel that bad. From, a career oriented graduate in search of a challenging job 5 years back, I have now transformed into a wife and a mom, whose priorities have changed for good. I still work and sure I love my job, but more so because it is not challenging and allows me to spare the time I need for my family.
2. I hate football. Yes! I cant stand the game and can’t get myself to watch it. Americans give me wierd looks and/or are offended when I tell them this and I can very well understand their sentiments. Football to Americans, is like cricket to Indians. It runs in their blood! I would hate it if anyone speaks ill of cricket. Sadly though, I just find the game too rough for my likings. I am sure a lot of you may be shaking your head in disgust right now, but if it makes you feel any better – I hate rugby too 😀
3. I have rotten molars. Yeah, I never brushed ‘twice a day’ as a kid, how much ever my mother begged and pleaded and then my teeth bore the brunt of eating all those chocolates at bedtime. 2 root canals and 4 fillings at age 15! The good part is, I can now show my daughter what could happen to her teeth if she didn’t take care of them well.
4. I love gazing at stars on a clear night. I feel, there is nothing more breathtaking than the beauty of the black sky sprinkled with glittering stars. Oh! how I miss our terrace back home.
5. I hate snakes and I hate driving at night. What’s the connection? I often have this thought – What do I do, if I find a snake in my car while driving on a freeway at night? It gives me the creeps. Dont laugh now, give me a solution to the problem! I have not been able to come up with one yet. Keep in mind, I will not be in my right senses at that time.
Now, that was fun. Not sure who has already been tagged and who hasn’t. So, here are a few names I picked just because I see they do not have anything written up yet. Play it if you want to, Prema, Priya, Mythili, Archana and Archana!